So, you're a junior...
SCHEDULING FOR SENIOR YEAR
SCHEDULING FOR SENIOR YEAR WILL OCCUR DURING THE MONTH OF:
Check out the video below for more information about scheduling for 12th grade year:
Check out the link below for last year's scheduling form for 12th grade year:
jUNIOR YEAR CHECKLIST
* Get involved in my school (sports, leadership, organizations, clubs, etc.)
* Get involved in my community through volunteering and job shadowing
* Take the PSAT
* Talk to my parents, teachers, counselor, and other mentors about my plans after high school
* Start exploring and visiting colleges and technical schools
* Go to college fairs
* Review graduation requirements
* Plan course of study for senior year
* Consider A.P., Honors, and College Preparatory classes
* Consider taking a college course
* Start writing a resume and personal essay
* Take the ACT and or/SAT in the spring of my 11th grade year
GET A HEAD START ON COLLEGE:
BLUE RIDGE JUMP START PROGRAM:
Blue Ridge offers 9 unique programs for dual credit: Agribusiness, Applied Science, Business, Culinary Arts, Cyber Security, Education, Electric Distribution Technology, Healthcare Professions, & Software Engineering (Coding and Programming). Classes are offered for $25/credit hour and students can graduate high school with 24-31 credits of college already completed. Talk to your counselor to sign up for this exclusive program!
ACCESS WVU EARLY COLLEGE PROGRAM:
WVU is offering an opportunity to enroll in college courses at a reduced rate through the ACCESS WVU Early College Program. Courses are available completely online - 24/7, anywhere you have access to high speed internet.
POTOMAC STATE EARLY START PROGRAM:
Interested in saving money and getting a head start on college while you are still in high school? Check out Potomac State's list of course offerings for high school juniors and seniors under QUICK LINKS.
junior year scheduling form
Check out the link below for last year's scheduling form for 11th grade year:
Scheduling for junior year generally occurs in the month of JANUARY during a student's 10th grade year.